Driver Name: oltr
Contact: Larry Lile <email@example.com>
Status: In CURRENT.
URL: http://anarchy.stdio.com/oltr.html or LOCAL MIRROR
Olicom Token Ring Adapter Driver [Elf kernels ONLY]
It's alive, ALIVE!
The driver works for the following ISA adapters:
- Olicom OC-3115
- Olicom ISA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3117)
- Olicom ISA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3118)
- Olicom EISA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3133) (maybe)
The driver works for the following PCI adapters:
- Olicom PCI 16/4 Adapter (OC-3136)
- Olicom PCI/II 16/4 Adapter (OC-3137)
- Olicom PCI 16/4 Adapter (OC-3139)
- Olicom RapidFire 3140 16/4 PCI Adapter (OC-3140)
- Olicom RapidFire 3141 16/4 Fiber Adapter (OC-3141)
- Olicom RapidFire 3540 4/16/100 Adapter (OC-3540)
- Olicom PCMCIA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3250) [use ocenabler]
Performance for the OC-3139 may be low, I will be working on this problem shortly.
The driver will now receive any size MTU, but will only transmit with MTU's less than TX_BUFFER_SIZE (8K). This probably doesn't matter because somewhere in the stack there is a 2K limit. Otherwise the
driver seems to be stable.
Copyright © 1999 Larry Lile. All rights reserved. This page last updated on 16 May 1999; content from http://anarchy.stdio.com/oltr.html. Edited for spelling and grammar only.